Hey, Guys, how was your week end? Mine was good, except for one tiny little thing: I started watching SAO.
You know, Sword Art Online?
Over the weekend, I only watched a little bit of it, but I know what happens. Well, in the first video game. I know they go into the second game, but I can't bring myself to watch anymore, because my brother said something is going to happen. I don't know if they are going to get stuck in there, too, or if he's going to find Asuna and she's going to be married to that douche from the hospital, or what. All I know is that if I ignore it, it's bound to go away. Kinda like laws.
Also, I want to stay thanks for over 390 views. I know that isn't a lot compared to some blogs, but for me, someone whose never really been read, it is a lot. Don't forget you can comment, and also play around with some of the stuff on the page.
Have a nice one, and I'll talk to you guys whenever I'm bored.
Bye!!!
Also, Enjoy this picture of a but!
http://broughtdownbyapaperback.blogspot.com/p/enjoy-this-picture-of-butt.html
No comments:
Post a Comment