Hey, guys, how's it going? So, I haven't made a post in a while (couple of weeks, I think) but, I finally have something to blog about!
I got a girlfriend!
Yes, I, the weird, book/youtube/movie/everything obsessed girl has a girlfriend. Yay!
She is amazing.
She wouldn't want me saying her name, so I'm just going to say its Brittney.
I'm completely in love with her. Does that make me sound sappy? I hope not, because it's true, and nothing is going to change it.
She's gorgeous, has an amazing personality, and is just so--cute!
She makes me have a relationship you'd think only a book character would have. I swear, my life's a book.
But, since I met her, I haven't been the main character when she's around. She has.
Also, we have a date tonight! I can't wait. I'm going to pick her up today at 7 and I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment