Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Lady Midnight

Hey, guys! What's up? I'll tell you what's up, my spirits!
I got a new book, as you can probably guess from the title of this.
The book is one of Cassandra Clare's newest books, Lady Midnight, which is an amazing book.
For any of you guys that haven't read it up to at least the second chapter, who doesn't want to be spoiled, you might want to skip around. Any time you see something like this ***SPOILERS BELOW*** there are going to be spoilers. But, you'll know the spoilers are over when you see ***END OF SPOILERS***. Hopefully none of you guys will get spoiled.

So, Lady Midnight features the character Emma Carstairs. She, I have to say, is a kick ass character. My favorite part, so far, has to be when she was
***SPOILERS BELOW***
walking along the roof with Christina and sprinkled the dust onto the Fey. Like, she jumped down next to him and even tried to joke around. I just loved it.
I also loved when she found the dead body. I don't know why. A lot of people would hate that she was reminded of her parents.
I guess I just love revenge bent characters.
***END OF SPOILERS***
So, all in all, the book is amazing so far. 10/10. Jace Herondale out of Jace Herondale. And, the fact that in the back of my copy of the book there is a chapter of Jace and Clary at Isabelle's engagement party! I'm so in love with Sizzy, and the fact that Magnus and Alec adopt not one, but two kids. It's just...wow.


No comments:

Post a Comment