So, everyone has heard of Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliette, right? You know, a 13 year old and a seventeen year old fall in love. When the seventeen year old's best friend get's murdered by the 13 year old's cousin, he killed her cousin and gets banished. Then, they kill themselves so they don't have to be apart.
Honestly, I used to want a love like that, but then I actually read the story and now I think I'm good. I mean, would anyone else want that?
And, even more entertaining, the entire thing happened over a duration of 3 days. So, they met, knew each other for, like, 4 hours, got married, had sex, then killed themselves because they couldn't be together forever.
I'm not gonna lie, I love Shakespeare. I love Romeo and Juliette, too. But, damn. They were both complete idiots. Well, Romeo was, at least. I think.
Did marriage and love in general work different back then? It had to of been.
But, off of the topic of tragic love stories, how have you guys been? I've been good.
So, there is this writing competition where I live, and I'm dying to enter, but I have no idea what to write. It has to have a sentence about winning a radio competition in it, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to have that be like the first the first sentence.
Something that says, "My Life Is Far From Normal, And I Don't Know What This Shit Is."
Well, that's all for now. You guys have a good one. Love you even though I don't know you.
Bye!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment