Hey, guys, how's it going? I'm good. Kinda. Not really.
Right now, I'm in prison.
Well, school, but it might as well be called prison. But, at least in prison they don't have to ask to go to the bathroom. They can pee in peace, at least.
So, I'm sitting here, in sixth hour, staring at the clock, and suddenly, my teacher says that we are going to have a pop quiz.
Yay.
***
Just finished the quiz.
Is it bad that my first thought was "How can I kill myself so I don't have to do this?" I honestly was not prepared for that.
I knew, like, two of the answers.
***
Okay, so, I've been reading a new book series. I'm not sure what the series it's self is called, but the first book is Daughter Of Smoke And Bone.
Okay, so, this book is-- Oh my god.
Kill me.
But burry this book with me.
So I can destroy it even when I'm dead.
And then cry over the torn peices as I try to put it back together.
Seriously. I hate it.
But, I love it.
Do you see my problem?
So, for those of you who haven't read the book/series, it's about this chick names Karou with peacock blue hair who never gets scared. She also keeps a knife in her book and has bullet scares on her stomach. She's such a bad ass, and I love her, but in the second book, I kinda want to kill her.
Now, I'm going to start talking about the good stuff.
***SPOILERS***
Karou is Madrigal. What?! I honestly guessed it while they were on the bridge, but when I found out I was right, I totally FREAKED OUT. Like, what the helll? No, no, no. They can't have been together in her past life.
I honestly didn't want to believe it, at first.
Then I read the part where the author tells us what happened between them, how they met, the shit like that, and, I'm not gonna lie, I freaked out. But, like the good freak out.
The freak out that happens when you're watching a show/movie, and they say a line directly from the book. And even though the rest of the series/movie is trash, you stay and you watch it because that one line was from the book, and it was delivered perfectly, and the person who said it was a completely perfect choice, so you put your head in your hands and you squeal and you do a little dance.
That kind of freak out.
*****SPOILERS OVER*****
Trevor dies.
Haha.
I don't know who Trevor is, but the name is just one that sounds like the character connected to it would die. Don't you think?
Watch this:
I sit, motionless on the floor, tears streaming down my cheeks. My hands shake as I hold the knife in my tight grip. I look at the body on the floor, the blood spilling out, getting onto everything, staining my clothes crimson read.
Ruby smiles engraved into the skin of him. Smiles that I put there.
I stare at him.
At Trevor.
I can't believe he's dead.
I can't believe I did it.
***
What do you think? Trevor sounds like someone that should die, right? Right?
Well, I don't care what you think. He's already dead, and if you don't know who he is, read the italics above ^.^
Whale, that's all for me today, and I'll sea you later. Don't be a beach, and know I love ya!
(Heh, water puns.)
No comments:
Post a Comment