Wednesday, March 9, 2016

School Book Fair

Hey, guys, how're you doing? I'm fine. Super happy that I actually remembered about this thing today! I usually remember at some point but am just too lazy to actually get up and make my way over to this page. Or I'm playing World Of Warcraft.
So, I'm super excited because I've got a new book: The Iron Trial, by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black.
These are two of my favorite authors and I can't wait to get into this book and get lost the way I usually do with the books of both of these authors. I'm sure it's going to be super painful, and I'm sure I'm going to love it!
So, the main reason I got this book is because, guess what, the book fair's here!!!
Yes, your favorite event by the school (probably, considering you're reading this) is back! It's honestly been years since I've actually been able to buy anything from a book fair because I never have any money. If I found a penny on the street, I'd feel rich.
So, this book fair has all my favorite books. Such as The Hunger Games, Matched, The Maze Runner, The Iron Trial (wink, wink), and when I see them, even if I already have them, I feel like I'm being sucked over to them. They are like my little secret world.
Ever feel like that?
I can't tell you how many times I've checked out books from the Library that I already owned because I just saw them and couldn't help myself. I really think I have a problem.
Okay, well, that's all for now. You guys have an amazing day, I'll talk to ya later.
Love ya!
Bye ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment