Hey, guys, So, a couple of posts ago, I started telling you a few ghost stories. I stopped because I didn't feel like writing, so I thought I'd continue right now!
What I'm about to tell you really happened. I promise. You can ask anyone that was there. Or my sister.
It's not exactly scary, but I was, like, 8, so I was terrified. Like, reallllly.
Okay. Here goes:So, we left off with my aunt's horn outside. I woke up just as they had gotten home.
My mom and I went outside to help my aunt with her DJ equipment.
My grandma had been with her, and she (my aunt) had brought her friend along with her. I didn't know his name, only that he was gay and hilarious. I don't want to offend anyone who might be LGBT+, so I'm just going to call him Michael. Yes, I like that name :).
So, my aunt came in, everyone except 8 year old me helping with the DJ equipment. Those of us that were awake, anyway.
My mom tried to get me to go to bed, but I would not leave her side. Like I said, I was terrified.
Finally, she gave us and told my aunt/grandma/Michael what had happened.
My aunt came up with the idea to talk to it.
Yay.
But, as soon as she said that, all the power in the house went out. My grandma, at some point, had said she was going to bed.
Double yay.
More scared than before, I asked my mom for my "Magic Ring" because it made me feel better. It was just a ring that an old P.E. teacher had given me, which seems kind of creepy now that I think about it, considering I was like 5 at the time, but it made me feel better to have. Even though it was way to big for my tiny fingers.
But, my mom gave me my ring, and I grabbed Michael's hand because he made me feel better, too.
We went to my brother's room, where we had heard the door slam earlier that night. I noticed a small crack in the wall, but didn't think anything of it until I realized it wasn't there the day before.
We went in and we all sat in a circle in the middle of the room. My aunt, then proceeded to taunt whatever it was that put a large crack in the dry wall by slamming a door.
Smart, huh?
When nothing happened, she looked at me and said, "You talk to it. Tell it to do something."
I was like, fuck no. But, I started anyway.
I said, "Hello? I-is anything there? I-if there is someone there, could you, maybe, uh, t-touch someone? Maybe? O-or sl-slam a window? Just so we know you're there. Maybe close a door?"
For a second, nothing happened. Then, my grandma called my mom into her room. We all went to see what was going on.
"I was laying here, and my door started closing," she said. But, the thing is, she couldn't have heard what I had said because I was talking really quiet.
My mom told her what I had said, and she didn't seem surprised.
We went back into my brother's room, and went into the closet. The closet, on the bottom of the door, had claw marks as though someone had tried to claw their way out of the room. There were also a bunch of really old toys in there, and everyone in my family had seen a little boy with white blonde short hair go into the closet at some point. His name was Alex.
My mom, who was obsessed with candles, went and got a red one. It had never been used.
She went to light the candle, and it was lit, then the flame was gone.
No one knew what happened.
My mom took her lighter and went to look at what had happened. Turns out the entire wick was gone. It completely disappeared.
We were all staring at the candle/looking for the wick.
My aunt started cursing.
We all looked at her, and she said that she felt some thing on her back like fire.
My mom lifted her shirt and we all saw scratches all down her back.
We decided to stop for the night.
The next day, my sister woke up after my mom, but before anyone else. She was going to the bathroom, and stepped on something. She looked down, and saw the wick of the candle.
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN
So, what do you think? Freaky, right?
Imagine living it.
That house was freaky.
Well, I'm out of here. Love ya. Have a good day.
BYE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment