Saturday, December 13, 2014

The Schedule

Hello, world, and all who inhabit it, even if your not human!

Okay, so I thought it over and realized yesterday I didn't tell you what I wish to be called. You not just going to call me crazy blogger girl...Are you?

But I wasn't going to compose a whole new blog just to tell you that I've been trying to get my friends to call me Seriena. I decided to just tell you about how I'm going to do this whole thing.

Okay, so, I'm going to post a new chapter of my story every Friday night, or afternoon, or morning. As long as it's Friday. I'm going to blog about random stuff every Saturday.

Okay, so yesterday I put on my prologue for Staying Alive. It was all running and stuff like that with the words Must stay alive thrown in every once in a while. If you haven't read it yet, you should try reading it. Then come read the next chapter a week later.

Okay, so it appears my life is like a book to you guys. Especially since you're reading it. So I decided I should start from the beginning. Better get comfortable, this is going to take a while.

My Life

I was born on December 4 in the year 2,000. I lived in Florida at the time, but have moved several times since. I was not born in a room at the Florida City hospital. I was born on the third tile of the emergency room.

After that my family and I (My sister, mother, brother, and grandmother) lived in Florida until I was about 4. Then we moved to Missouri. After about a week in Missouri without my grandmother, we moved back to Florida with her. After a few uneventful years, my brother, being an idiot, stepped through a glass fish aquarium. I am glad I did not have to witness all of the blood.

When I was about 8, my aunt Stepheny called us on the phone and told us to come and live with her. We did. I would say it was one of the biggest mistakes of my life, but without that mistake, how would I have ended up here?





Okay, that is all I'm going to do for now. Once we get into the house I call 3712 (those were the street address numbers) things get slightly crazy. I'll post more next week. Hope you enjoyed this week. Love you even though I don't know you.


Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment