Okay, so I'm not going to have a schedule for this blog. It just takes to long for it to go from Friday to Friday and Saturday to Saturday.
So, for this blog, I'm going to talk about the good news. I'm pregnant!!!
Nah, just kidding. That would be scary, considering I've never actually had a real boyfriend, much less sex. But the real good news is that I got my writing package thing-a-ma-bobber yesterday from the publishing company known as Page Publishing.
Yes, I may just be published. I'm going to send in something I've written that I call Mistakes of the Mortal. It's about this girl who goes to this lake that she goes to everyday. Long part of the story short, she gets kidnapped. Then she gets taken to this place, you don't really know what it is, but she gets taken there and meets Eric. The girl (I forgot to tell you, her name is Anna-Leagh) does not like him. And that is where I am going to stop talking about it.
I've finished book one and if they (Page Publishing) like it and publish it, I'm going to start working on book 3. Wish me luck!
Okay, so that's pretty much it. Love you, even though I don't know you.
Bye!!!!!
P.S. In case you haven't noticed, I went a little color, no color crazy this time. Just trying stuff out. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment