Saturday, December 27, 2014

I'm going to cry

Hello again, world!

Okay, so, you all know that I usually don't do two posts in one day. Well, I just realized this, and I am so scared, I have to share.

So, my copy of City Of Heavenly Fire came today. I've already read it, but my copy just came today (I know, I hate it too). And while I was admiring it, I went to look at the picture in the dust cover thing. I realized that, not only did everyone look sad, like they've lost someone sad, but I also realized that Clary wasn't anywhere to be seen. In a snippet for TDA I had read it said that someone dies at Simon's ascension ceremony. Someone important. After seeing that Clary wasn't on the dust cover, I realized that Jace was wearing the Morgenstern ring around his neck. Clary might not be in TDA, because Clary will be dead.

So, I'm just going to go over here and drown in a pool of my own tears.

BYE!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment