Friday, December 12, 2014

Hello World!!!

Hello, World! Okay, so, I'm not really sure how to do this. I've made blogs before, but not any that anyone really looked at. But here I am, trying again.

So, before I really get started, I'd like to tell you what this blog is really going to be about. But I can't because I don't know what it's going to be about. I might post parts of my book that I'm writing, I might just start fangirling about how the sky is blue. You never really know with me.

But, today I am going to post part of my book. It's called Staying Alive. I hope you thoroughly enjoy it and come back next time for the next chapter. (Oh, yeah, I'm posting it one chapter at a time.)

Staying Alive

Prologue


 I run, panting, going as fast as possible. I have to get away. I have to outrun them. Must stay alive. Must stay alive. I chat the phrase over and over in my mind. It becomes my breath. It becomes my heartbeat. It becomes my everything. It's all I know to be true now. Now that the fabric of my reality has come crashing down like the curtain at the end of a play. All that I know for sure now is that I must keep running, keep breathing. Must stay alive.

I'm dripping sweat .My arms and spots of my clothing are soaked with blood. I feel a thrill in my stomach when I know it's theirs. My side is bleeding, my shirt torn. I know they have some of mine. I know I got shot. I know soon I will start feeling the pulsing pain over the adrenaline in my blood. I know that if I don't get a bandage on it, it might get infected or I might bleed to death. But I can't let that happen, because I must stay alive.

**The End Of The Prologue**


And that, my fine peers, was the prologue of the new book I'm writing Staying Alive. I hope you enjoyed it. Tell others about it. Don't know you, but love you. 

Bye!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment