Tuesday, April 19, 2016

About My Girlfriend

Hey, guys. How's it going? For me, not so well.
See, a few posts ago, I told you I got a girlfriend.
I'm already way in love with her. We've been together for about 3 months. She's told me she loves me.
But, the thing is, I'm pretty sure she's in love with this other person who is a complete asshole.
He's cheated on her, lead her on, ignored her for weeks, and just been an all out ass hole.
And, yesterday, he changed his relationship status to In A Relationship.
Now, I would've been jealous to hell if it'd said it was with her. To be honest, I was still incredibly jealous. Not because she cared that he was in a relationship, but because she actually cried over him.
She was an amazing, beautiful girl, and my girlfriend...but she was crying over an asshole like him.
I feel like I'm not doing this right. Like, I should be bringing her chocolates and flowers every day, and making her forget about him, but I don't know how. 
I don't have any money, and I don't have a car. I can't do anything to make her feel special and like he shouldn't be the one that makes her want to wake up in the morning, that I should. I wish I could. She's the most special and beautiful person I've ever met...
I just wish that asshole hadn't broken her so much.
But, hey, maybe I can be her tape, and pull her back together again.
Thanks for reading. Have a good day.
See ya.

3 comments: