So, I've become impatient about finding out who the cast is, so I went on a little search. I still like Jamie Campbell Bower as Jace, but I also like Alex Pettyfer. Kaya Scodelario to play Isabelle. And maybe Bella Stone for Clary. Kevin Zegers for Alec, and Godfrey for Magnus.
This isn't exactly my dream cast, though. I mean, the more I think about it, the more I like Kaya Scodelario for Izzy, and I've always liked Keven and Godfrey. I love Jamie, but I just feel as though he could look a little more like Jace. I hate saying that though.
So, tell me what you think. I get the feeling you guys can't comment, so I'll just leave my e-mail at the end of this.
Oh, and by the way, who else is planning on boycotting the show if it doesn't turn out good? I am. If it isn't anygood, me and the others in the fandom around me are going to just ignore it, no matter how much we want to watch it.
So, my e-mail is kyra.regoli123@gmail.com, I hope you e-mail me. Talk to you later.
--Seriena
No comments:
Post a Comment