Hey, world. Seriena here. Sorry for the long time without posts. I guess I just kind of forgot that I had a blog. Funny, huh?
Okay, so the main reason that I decided to do a blog today is because I, like the name of the blog, have been brought down by a paper back.
It just happens to be the paper back of Maximum Ride Book Six. This book always gets to me.
It's more the end that gets to me than the beginning. I love the series, but the book titled Fang is my least favorite of them all. This is mostly because of Fang leaving Max. They are my OTP. I love them together. I love seeing how Max and Fang slowly fall for each other. So the end just kind of makes me freak out.
I think the main reason I love Maximum Ride is because I like to think I'm somewhat like Max. I mean, besides the wings part.
Like, for example, I hate crying. Emotion. Yuck. I'd do anything for the people I love. I'd die for them. Take a bullet for them. Anything.
I'd go through years of torture for them.
But, unlike Max, I don't have wings. I've never felt the joy of flying. And I've never felt a love so strong that I would rather die than loose that person.
You have no idea how much I want to delete that sentence.
But, enough about that.
Again, sorry I haven't blogged in a long time. I'd forgotten. I'm going to go now. I have chocolate to eat. Bye. ;P
No comments:
Post a Comment