Monday, March 23, 2015

Anime

Hey, world, Seriena here. What's up?
Here, I've forgotten to tell you that I watch anime now. Yup. Anime.
Well, only one show. It's called Hunter-X-Hunter. Maybe you've heard of it? Not a lot of people have. In fact, I only know of one other person whose watched it. He lives halfway across the world.
But, anyway, about Hunter-X-Hunter.
I find this show amazing.
It's about a boy whose dream is to become a Hunter to find his father, who left him when he was young. He hadn't even been around long enough for Gon (the main character) to remember his voice.
When Gon is 12, he goes to take the Hunter exam. While taking it, he meets three people. Leario, Karapica, and Killua (sorry about misspelling :P).
To be honest, when I first started watching it, I thought Karapica was a girl. Before I realized he was a boy, I wanted him with Leario. Which I now realize would be horrible because they hate each other. Like, they are great friends, but hate each other.
So, that's all for today, or at least for right now. See ya.
--Seriena

No comments:

Post a Comment