Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Forever

Hey, guys, what's up for today? Nothing really here. I've just been freaking out about all the same things. Books, movies, TV shows, the usual. It all seems to get kind of boring.
But something totally not boring happened to me today. I was looking for the Maximum Ride mangas online and found a new book by James Patterson.
The name is Maximum Ride: Forever.
I am extra freaking out about this. It comes out this May
I don't know how I didn't know about this.
Anyway, besides that, I have an idea for another story. I've already started writing it. I call it Empowered. I can't really say what it's about, because I don't know yet. Maybe I will soon, though.
Well, that's all for now. I hope you all have awesome days, bye.
It sickens me that this one is so short.
--Seriena

No comments:

Post a Comment