Hey, guys, what's up? Long time, no talk, chat, or message. Sorry about that. I forgot about you! School ended recently, and I've been spending all my time at home, downstairs in my basement, on my laptop. Talk about a busy life?
Well, I guess that's a bit of a lie. I did go with my amazing girlfriend to a hotel and water park. It was her mom and dad's honeymoon. We went to Super 8 hotel with a friend that goes by the name of Lily. It was all really cool and fun, considering that the biggest pool I'd even been to was a place called the Warf in Warrington, Virginia.
I got back home from that on Monday, then went to sleep. I have to say, I was exhausted, and it wasn't because of the pool, or running around all day. It was because of where I slept that night. Now, I'm not complaining. I can sleep almost anywhere. And I mean anywhere. Hell, if you dumped me in a trashcan, and I was tired enough, I'd curl up right there, like a cat. But, this chair was completely uncomfortable. Even I couldn't sleep in it.
It wasn't because I didn't have room. It wasn't because I couldn't lay down. It wasn't even because I had a sunburn and the chair kept pressing against it. It was because all night long, there was one constant.
I have a spring up my ass.
But, anyway, now that I'm home, I've caught up with my sleep, and even slept a little bit more. I'm feeling a lot less tired, and feel like I could probably go do something. Even though I won't. I like my bed, and I'm very comfortable right now.
So, in about a month, I have a friend coming to visit me. He's from Arkansas, and I've known him for longer than I can remember. He's my best friend, and I'm sure I've talked about him before on here. His name is Ethan. Remember him?
Well, since I moved away from Arkansas to Missouri, I haven't been able to talk to him much. We're friends on Facebook, but he doesn't have internet at his house. I don't have a phone. We can't really talk that much.
But, we have not lost hope!
He's coming to pick me up in about a month to take me to his house. We're going to stay for 2 weeks before I come back home, and I've never been more excited in my life. Ethan is my best friend. I'd do anything for him, and I'm sure he'd do that same for me.
So, here's just a warning: I probably won't be updating for a few weeks. Maybe. I don't know. It's not like I have a certain schedule that I follow for this thing. I just made it because I was bored one day. But, if anyone does painstakingly wait for my next updates, know that I won't be here for a while. I might update the rest of the month, but once Ethan comes, I'm gone for 2 weeks. You won't see me, you won't hear from me, you won't know if I'm still alive.
So, thanks for reading. Love ya, I probably won't talk to you anytime soon.
BYE!!!!!
See ya.
why´d you say bye twice ??????????
ReplyDeleteBecause I was also talking to the blog
ReplyDeleteor were you
ReplyDeleteThe world may never know
ReplyDeletewell its been a long time since you posted anything on here
ReplyDeletewell its been a long time since you posted anything on here
ReplyDelete