Hey, guys, what's up. It's been a while since I've written another blog, but not the longest wait there has been. Wasn't there, like, a 5 month skip? I don't know. I wasn't keeping track.
So, nothing really has been happening lately. Everything has been pretty quiet. I've been writing something new called Know The Consequences. Again, it's a paranormal about like 5 people in a clan that have powers. There is someone who has another person in their head, like a demon.
So, since there really hasn't been anything happening lately, I've decided to tell you about what happened while I lived in the house 3712. I've mentioned this house once before in, like, my first blog, but I didn't say much about it. I never did finish the story about my life.
I'm probably not going to, either.
So, when we first moved into 3712, I was pretty sure there was nothing special about it. Nothing weird, nothing off. But, then I stepped through the door.
When I did, I felt all the air go out of my lungs. Immediately, I felt my heart speed up. I had no idea what this was, and I didn't care. I was like 7, and all I wanted to do was play with my new doll house that I'd gotten for christmas.
We were moved in for about 2 weeks when the first thing happened. My brother, sister, and I had come home from school. I immediately I went to the bathroom, and sister went to go do something. I really didn't care what she wanted to do.
When I came out of the bathroom, I heard my brother ask my mom, who was playing World Of Warcraft in the same room, why she removed the flower things from the light bulbs. You know, the things that cover the lights on ceiling fans? Well, they were all sitting in his favorite chair.
But, my mom didn't know anything about the light cover things. She looked up, and saw that they were gone.It was pretty quiet, as far as I knew, for about a month. But, that wasn't all. One day, my mother was working on the sliding back door because it kept getting stuck. She went to get something out of her bag, but when she turned around, she was surprised to see it, physically see it, move across the entire living room. No one else was home.
One time, I was playing with toys out in the living room. My mother was taking a nap on the couch, and my brother and sister were walking around the neighborhood. I went to use the bathroom, and, when I came back, I noticed that my toys were not the way I had left them. I had a lot of small toys, Whinny The Pooh characters, and other things like that. When I came back, they were all in a circle, facing toward the fireplace. All except one.
Piglet was in the middle of the circle.
I looked over to the fireplace, and saw a face. It was a boy, about 5 years old and had sandy blonde hair. his eyes were brown, and he looked like he wanted to be friends. And, unknowing that he was dead, I accepted his friendship.
I played with him for a while, learned his name (Alex) and be became my best friend. I'd play with him all the time.One day, we moved out of 3712. I'm not saying why. Then, we moved back in about 2 years later. I had learned, in that time, that my grandma had seen Alex, too. In the fireplace, playing in the ashes.
I was excited to move back in and meet up with my friend again. I had also learned that Alex wasn't the only little boy in the house. But, for some reason, I'd never seen him. My sister had.
But, when I got into the house, I didn't feel the same thing I had before. This time, it was different. I couldn't hardly breath at all. I wanted to get out.
Things happened every night. I didn't get to play with Alex. He was afraid of my room. I was afraid of my room. I didn't want to be in there, whether I was alone or not. I would tell my mom I had night mares so I didn't have be in there.
Then, one night, after my mom had finally changed my bedroom, we were having a "camp out" in my room that I shared with my sister.
I was trying to get Alex to play a game with me, and Cassidy and my mom were trying to get an old lava lamp to work. My brother was asleep, and my grandma and aunt were at work. (My aunt was a DJ, and my grandma helped her.)
Suddenly, we heard a loud bang. My mom went out of the room, telling my sister and I to stay in the room. She came back, and said it was my brother's bedroom door. It had opened, and then slammed shut on "it's own."
I was pretty freaked out, but finally went to bed.
I woke up a couple of hours later, and asked my mom, who was the only one still awake, if my grandma was home yet. She said no. Then I heard the aunt's horn and knew that she didn't know that she had lied.
Then commenced the creepiest night in my life.
Which I will tell you guys about next time! it should be tomorrow or Monday, I don't know. I'll make sure to post the next part soon. I just don't want to wright right now, so I'm going to head off. Talk to you later!
No comments:
Post a Comment