Thursday, February 4, 2016

Fairy Tail

Hey, guys. It's been a while. So, okay, bad news...
I have a new fandom. Well, if you would call that bad news. Another obsession among others. I don't have enough time to obsess over all of these things. But, I guess I'll have to find a way, huh?
Well, the new fandom is something that some of you guys might have heard of before: Fairy Tail.
As in, Natsu and Lucy, and NaLu, and Gruvia, and other ships that I can't stop thinking of.
It's an amazing anime.

In other news, my brother took my sister and I to the mall yesterday. I grew up in a small town. I didn't know how to use escalators. I didn't realize that they moved so fast. So, when we went to get on them, I stepped on, lost my balance, and immediately fell. It was not funny. Stop laughing.
But, after my bad escalator experience, I figured it out.
At the mall, I got multiple things. Like one of those bracelets that have the bugs in them, a Peter Pan pendant, the first Fairy Tail novel, and, my favorite of all, shit!
Literally!

Cute, huh? And only $3.
That's all for now. Talk to you when I do. I hope you all have a great valentines day!!
Kiss em' for me!
Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment