Sunday, April 5, 2015

Did I Already Name One Insurgent? I did not.

Hey, guys. What's up? Depending on what your usual is, hopefully it's the same as usual. I know you were all desperately awaiting my next blog. That's sarcasm, by the way. Just in case you didn't pick up on that.
So, so far since the last blog, I've done 4 things.

  1. I've come up with another idea for a blog, which, incidentally, is not the main reason for this particular blog.
  2. I've written more on the fanfic I told you guys I was writing, Unforgettable.
  3. I've finished the Maximum Ride series for the second time. Deja vu, much? It's like I could see everything coming.
  4. I finally got to watch the Insurgent movie.
Okay, so, the insurgent move. Wow. That is all I can really say at this moment. I can't really believe I'm saying this, but parts of that movie were really hard for me to watch. Like, they were true to the book, mostly and they showed me something that either made me angry, or sad, or completely overjoyed. All in all, it was a fantastic film.
So, that's all I'm going to really be able to say about it without getting all spoilery. So, those of you who don't want to get spoiled about either the book or the movie, I would recommend that you stop reading now. Like right now. Because I don't want to spoil you on any of the books. TRIS DIES.
Was that harsh? Well, it's what you get for continuing to read.
So, those of you who have read the books, know all about what happens in Insurgent. And I think we were all waiting for one specific part.
The peace serum. Because, come on, who wouldn't want to watch that with their own eyes? I certainly wanted to. But sadly, I was unable to. They left it out of the movie. I know, sad, right? But, there were parts that I wanted to see there were in the movie.
Like the truth serum part, for instance.
To be honest, I truly had trouble watching that. It made me so mad. I mean, it made me mad while reading the book, but while watching the movie, I wanted to scream at the screen. They did an amazing job. Really.
And there is another part that made me shake with anger. When Tris was in the simulation for Amity. If you haven't watched the movie, you won't understand this part. But don't worry, I'm going to put a link to watch the movie online down a little lower. :).
But I would think it would be simple to understand. Basically, there was this box that only the divergent could open. Tris was 100% divergent, so she could open it. But the last simulation was the Amity one, and she got mad, and she failed. I don't know if that is the basics. Right now I'm really tired. I was up all night reading. Again.
So, that would be about it. Lovely day to you all.
Here is the link: http://www.promptfile.com/l/55CB9E4E54-61E6BBEEDE
--Seriena.

No comments:

Post a Comment